There are a number of ways to contribute to the support of Ohlone school.
- Ohlone PTA – raises funds and provides leadership, coordination, and support for school programs, equipment, activities, events, grants, and facilities expenditures. Donate today!
- PAPiE – Palo Alto Partners in Education (“PiE”) is a non-profit organization devoted exclusively to raising money for all PAUSD schools and is the only source of private funds that can pay for additional and much-needed PAUSD teachers and staff. PiE dollars are allocated on a per student basis so every child throughout the district benefits equally, with spending determined at each school site. Read more >>
- Partners – Several local businesses contribute part of their sales back to Ohlone. You can also contribute when you shop through Amazon.com. Read more >>
- Fundraisers – The biggest single fundraiser event for the Ohlone PTA is a biannual auction party. The next auction will be held during the 2021-22 school year.
- Parties – Combine the satisfaction of contributing to Ohlone with the fun of connecting with friends new and old. Check out the harvest festival parties for 2021-22 (coming soon!).
The Ohlone PTA Tax ID is # 94-6173274. Thank you for giving what you can to support our programs!